Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The pain of love

You don't know
You can't see
What really goes on
Inside of me
My eyes shield
How I feel inside
You don't know
How much I've cried
My mouth restricts
What I'd really say
And make you think
I'm perfectly okay
I know you tried
You mean well
But I have things
I'd never tell
To truly laugh
To really smile
Is something
I haven't
Done in a while
You'll never know
How I really feel
I don't know how long
It will take to heal.
Just know that
I still love you
After everything
That I've been through.
You'll never see
Inside my mind
I'm protecting you
From what you'd find.
I protect you because
I love you so.
This is my pain
You'll never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Us | Contact Us | Help | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
All bragging rights reserved © 2005
warpedat26.blogspot.com